Quite simply, we are different.
We specialize in treating competitive athletes with lower extremity injuries and have a special interest in ACL rehab and prevention.
We will provide the most effective rehab experience available centered around the unique needs, motivations, and goals of the competitive athlete from post-injury to FULL return to play.
We are committed to physical therapy practice supported by most current scientific research &
grounded in the best educational practices.
The Laurus Difference
- 1-on-1 with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. No aides or PTAs.
- Completely customized rehab plan built specific to the unique needs of your sport, position, or event.
- Access and use of one of the most technologically-advanced physical therapy facilities in the nation and built specifically for the competitive athlete.
- Athletic Setting & Proactive Philosophy - you will be pushed. (You are also expected to do your part!)
- Rehab is directed by the needs of the patient, not the needs of an insurance company. For this reason, we do NOT bill through insurance.
$120 (approx 60 min)
Return to Competition Assessment:
Approximately 90 minutes
-Includes full Physical Therapy Evaluation & FULL biomechanics analysis with force plate and high speed motion capture.
$250 (discounted for Laurus Athletes who have completed 10 or more PT visits in-house)
Julie Eibensteiner PT, DPT, CSCS
Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) - University of Minnesota
M.A. Kinesiology / Sport Psychology - University of Minnesota
B.S. Kinesiology - University of Minnesota
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - NSCA
CPR Certified - American Heart Association
A License - United States Soccer Federation
Premier Diploma - National Soccer Coaches Association of America
National Goalkeeping License - United States Soccer Federation
National Youth License - United States Soccer Federation
Student Athlete - University of Minnesota, Soccer
Assistant Coach - Iowa State University, Soccer
Assistant Coach - Macalester College, Men's and Women's Soccer
Assistant Coach - University of St. Thomas, Women's Soccer (current)
Competitiveness and Perceived Competence in NCAA Division 1 Female Soccer Players (Master's Thesis)
A Clinical Commentary Advocating Caution with Major League Soccer Expansion (International Journal of Sport Physical Therapy)